NESA Teacher Course
NESA Accrediated Professional Development Courses for all teachers
The Macarthur Centre for Sustainable Living is a not-for-profit, community-focused organisation that aspires to be a world-class educational facility and model for the promotion of sustainable technology and practices. The Centre aims to display and demonstrate alternative energy production and use, waste-water recycling, water and energy efficiency, waste avoidance and green space management. The Centre conducts educational programs and projects that build social capacity and empower individuals to embrace sustainable lifestyles.
NESA-Professional Development for Teachers
The Macarthur Centre for Sustainable Living is a regional place of excellence that inspires the community to embrace an environmental conscience.
Through this course, you will travel along the sustainability path with the Centre’s trainers, learning how to adopt and promote best practice in environmental sustainability and education.
The Day (4hrs) will include:
A tour showcasing the Macarthur Centre for Sustainable Living’s site and the great things we do here in sustainability.
- Science behind Worm farming
- Science behind Composting
- Recycling waste and methods of using other waste
- Vegetable growing, plant propagation and planting.
- $250 per person- (Morning Tea and Lunch included)
- Time: 10.30-2.30pm
- Next Training Session Date: Tuesday 5th February 2019
- Wear comfortable clothing, closed in shoe, hat and gardening gloves
- 1 Mount Annan Drive, Mount Annan
Contact - Email – email@example.com or phone 46479828
NESA Accredited Course